Fundraising Campaign Manager for a Non-Profit Organization
8 people are interested
Sneha Karma Foundation is a USA based 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization focusing on projects in India. Our Vision is to build an ecosystem which will enable the under privileged girls to get an equal opportunity to pursue their dreams. We are committed to supporting them until they become independent and self-empowered. For more information about us, visit us at http://www.snehakarma.org or follow us on facebook at http://facebook.snehakarma.org
Our Fundraising Program objective is to raise funds for the following 3 of our service programs
1. Support-A-Girl Program
2. Skills Development Program
4. Social Enterprise Program
The Fundraising Program Manager will be responsible for the following :
1. Creating Fundraising Campaign Pages on our website
2. Creating Fundraising Campaigns on our targeted list of Fundraising sites (ex. classy.org, etc)
3. Working with our google ad-words program manager to ensure the campaign pages get traffic/clicks.
Please apply today by sending an email to email@example.com . Please attach your resume and/or link to your linkedin profile. Please make sure that you are available for at least 5 hours per week for at least 90 days.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 25
- 60 hours in 90 days
- excellent written communication