Are you 55+?
Are you looking to learn how you can make a difference in the I.E.?
Inland Empire United Way's Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (IEUW RSVP) will be hosting an information session where you can learn about many meaningful volunteer opportunities in the local area, and have an opportunity to help feed local youth by volunteering with Kids Pack.
No experience required, you just need the passion and willingness to help!
8:00 - 9:00 am / IEUW RSVP program information session (and tour if time allows)
9:00 -11:00 am / Volunteering with IEUW's Kids Pack program: making food bags for underserved youth
Due to space limitations and the popularity of Kids Pack, we have to cap the attendance of the volunteering part of this event to 15 people, so please confirm attendance in advance of this event.
For more information and to confirm attendance of this fun event, please contact:
Henry Sotelo, IEUW RSVP Coordinator
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- No experience required
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Homeless Intake Coordinator
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- Retired & Senior Volunteer...
- 211 Marketing
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation