Online Writers-Home Advocates: Resident-Contractor Concerns
14 people are interested
National - Gladly Serving U.S. Private Home Residents Since 2009 - Exclusive Consumer Information Service
(Opportunity Inquiries Are Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
FOR VOLUNTEERS WHO ARE RESIDENTS OF PRIVATE HOMES IN THE U.S. - 18 YEARS OLD AND OVER
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed)
Please be an active writer with great sentence structure, clarity, and content organization.
Aside from being 18 years of age or over; a U.S. Citizen who resides here, and computer literate ... ....
- Unbiased (we serve ALL US residents regardless of race, nationality, social and/or political beliefs)
- Very comfortable with online opportunities.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Pro-private home setting.
- Self-motivated and able to deliver as promised!
If you have a blog or you are a contributor of sorts for writing about contractor related issues in matters of home maintenance and improvement, you are most cordially invited to share what you write on our Flagship site or associated. You never know how many more residents you can help make safer and wiser decisions in this realm.
If this social opportunity is suitable for you, please feel completely free to connect with Special Assignments for more details via Volunteermatch clearance. This helps HGRBS know you meet basic requirements.
THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Relationship Building
- General Education
- Must be at least 18
- Writer's Prerogative
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri) Expect response within 24 hours of inquiry. Thank You For Stepping Forward!