The International Ocean Film Festival is seeking an Assistant Newsletter Editor!
At IOFF, we are united by a passion to protect our oceans, and believe film is one of the best ways to bring different types of people together and pursue change.
This role is apart of the larger Marketing Committee of IOFF, which brings multiple related disciplines together. We meet on a monthly cadence to discuss all things related to marketing efforts to ensure cohesion - and we’re a pretty lively group that enjoy a chance to hang out!
In this particular role, you’ll work closely with the current E-Newsletter Editor to draft content, design email templates, create visually appealing graphics ... and everything in between. Our e-newsletters are sent out on a monthly basis, with the occasional one-time email news blasts. Ideally, you’re also interested in the optimization of timely E-newsletter delivery and looking to uncover new opportunities that ultimately drive traffic to the IOFF website.
- · Passionate about the ocean & film
- · Available to meet deadlines that may fall on evenings and/or weekends
- Available to meet with the Marketing Committee once a month
- · 1-3 years of Mailchimp experience
- · Graphic design interest/experience
- · Desire to better understand email marketing
If this is something that gets you excited, we’d love to hear from you! Please send a resume and brief letter of introduction to: email@example.com.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 - 10 hours