25 people are interested
Wayne Main Street is seeking volunteers to assist with the day-to-day operations of our dynamic organization. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking volunteer experience in the following fields: non-profit management, community development, community management/downtown revitalization, marketing, or volunteer management.
Volunteers have the opportunity to gain hands on experience working in a non-profit organization that benefits the city of Wayne.
We are seeking volunteers with a range of skills and abilities, including experience with:
- Data entry/data base management
- Graphic design
- Project/event planning
- Website development
- Copy editing
- Volunteer coordination/managment
▪ Attention to detail and effective time management skills
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills
▪ Ability to work independently
▪ Reliable personal transportation
For Inquiries call: 734-629-6822 or email us at email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
1 Town SquareWayne, MI 48184
- Basic Computer Skills
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Time committment for this position varies depending on the schedule of each volunteer and their availability. We ask that volunteer shifts last 2 hours per shift at minimum.