Join our Social media coordinators team!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
Join team of talented Social media coordinators! Your role as a team member is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with people through online channels, we would like to speak with you! Some of your task may include: Research audience preferences and discover current trends, create engaging text, image and video content, design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around things we do in our communities!
- Excellent communications and grammar skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) - optional
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Multitasking and analytical skills
iN Education, Inc.’s mission is to increase the overall Standardized Testing averages on a national level, improve upon test prep ACT and SAT awareness, teach youth the "hard and soft skills" necessary for the success in all industries prior to entering the workforce, address health and wellness for the families, provide incentives to achieve high levels of education, and emphasize the importance of continuing education. It also aims to provide year-round supplemental products, services, and resources catered towards preK- 12th grade students through Career technical training, health & wellness, incentives, and educational awareness while offering various platforms for high level structured internships and "teen-entrepreneur" opportunities in which hands-on youth involvement and participation taps into their creative abilities.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Must be at least 25
- Min 5hrs/week
- 2 months minimum time commitement