Join our Social media coordinators team!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
15 people are interested
Join team of talented Social media coordinators! Your role as a team member is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with people through online channels, we would like to speak with you! Some of your task may include: Research audience preferences and discover current trends, create engaging text, image and video content, design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around things we do in our communities!
- Excellent communications and grammar skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) - optional
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Multitasking and analytical skills
To help us better understand your volunteer goals, interest, and skills we will email you a brief survey after receiving your application. It will help us to better understand your volunteering goals in order to find the best fit for you within our organization.
"EVERY DAY IS EDUCATION DAY!"
Education is the foundation of a generation’s ability to survive and thrive in the future. Each generation faces new challenges and our education system must continually engage, motivate and stimulate our students in being properly prepared to meet those challenges. The next generation of aspiring leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs will be leading a far more complicated diverse people who are well-informed yet unprepared. It’s imperative to influence and shape newer generations for a better future.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Must be at least 25
- Min 5hrs/week
- 2 months minimum time commitement