We're looking for CodeSters who have the ability, fluidity, and patience to work with students between grades 1-8 with instruction on app development, website development, robotics, or game development. The use of Coding Blocks is the chosen way to do this.
You will be on the cutting edge of teaching computer science concepts, as less than 10% of New York City, as well as US schools have a computer science curriculum.
You will utilize the existing creativity that already exists within the spirits of children, as well as their knack for apps and video games, and channel this energy into supporting them in learning wireframing, weibsite, app & game development.
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours each day you commit.
- Teach kids how to code,...
- Board of Directors
- Bookkeeper Needed - New York City
- Seeking SKILLED Grant Writer
- Website Developer Welcomed With...
- Teach Kids How To Code...
- STEM and STEAM Enthusiasts &...
- STEM and STEAM Enthusiasts...
- Marketing & Promotions Specialist
- Come Teach Kids to Code!
- STEMpowerment For Young Women!
- Young Women and STEMpowerment!
- Program Manager Intern - Unpaid
- Calling Early Childhood Student...
- Training & Development...
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Development Associate...
- Calling All Scientists! Join Our...
- Saturday TechFest & Hackathon...
- Research Assistant Intern