JerseySTEM organizes Science and Technology programs for students K-12 with focus to closing the gender gap and sharing with underprivieged communities. We fund our programs through grants and donations. Donations made by community members working for large corporations can often be matched.
This role involves proactively reaching out to the Donors and making them aware of the matching gift opportunity. As the Matching Gift Manager, you will be responsible for:
-Updating the list of donations for the month and researching if their employers having matching gift programs
-Emailing the donors information on the matching gift program
-Following up with donors to answer any questions and/or discuss the opportunity
-Building and enhancing the donor relationship with JerseySTEM
-Reporting on Matching donations monthly
Mostly email. Some occasional phone calls.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 - 3 hours per week.
- COA: STEM Speaker Series...
- ADM:Executive Assistant to the...
- SIT: Local Families Engagement...
- LID:Academic Director
- UNI: Mentoring program coordinator
- HRS: Active Professionals...
- COA: App Inventor Coach
- DEV: Development: Retail Stores...
- MKT: Event organizer/recruiter...
- DEV:Corporate Engagement Manager
- HRS: Job Posting Refresh position
- COA: Mathematics coaching for...
- GWC: Girls Who Code in Chatham
- GOO: Google Apps/Calendar support
- COA:Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- DEV: Development: Sponsors...
- ADM:Legal / Para-Legal help for...
- COA: Physics Tutor
- ANA: Statistical Data Warehouse...