Office Aide - Skagit County Job Training and Education Center
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
Schedule: Monday and Wednesday mornings
Provide general administrative support for Job Training and Education (JTE) Centers by greeting students and visitors, answering phones, and more.
- Greet students and visitors
- Answer phones, transfer calls, and take messages
- Answer questions about programs
- Scan and copy documents
- Update information boards
- Assist students logging in on the lobby computers
- Update student file folders
- Support staff with administrative work
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Candidate must maintain the highest level of confidentiality when handling critical documents and information
- Comfortable with basic computer functions
- Basic knowledge and application of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
700 Dearborn Place S, Seattle, WA 98144, US
Goodwill provides quality, effective employment training and basic education to individuals experiencing significant barriers to economic opportunity. Because jobs change lives.
Goodwill inspires hope and self-confidence, helping people from all backgrounds and walks of life to feel successful, valuable and dignified.
We'll work with your schedule.
242 East College WayMt Vernon, WA 98273
- Office Reception
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 6 month commitment