Is writing your passion? Write about educational topic and become part of Zealousness team!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
165 people are interested
Zealousness is an iN Education online magazine: it’s an internationally-minded educational resource which promotes education. This quarterly published mag feature articles, opinion pieces, and pedagogic advice from our team of writers. Our online magazine is accessible to students, educators, and parents and serves as an additional educational resource. Become part of our team; we are looking for people who are:
- Passionate about writing (write a minimum of 2 articles per month)
- Thorough with researching the facts for their article(s)
- Excellent at and have communication skills
- Familiar with (and/or willing to learn about) Chicago Manual of Style
- Creative and knowledgeable about various education-related topics
- Able to commit and work with our team of editors
- Able to meet quarterly deadlines;
To help us better understand your volunteer goals, interest, and skills we will email you a brief survey. After receiving your survey, we will respond within 48 hours. .
To view our latest publication of Zealousness, be sure to check iN Education’s website https://ineducationonline.org/zealousness/
"EVERY DAY IS EDUCATION DAY!"
Education is the foundation of a generation’s ability to survive and thrive in the future. Each generation faces new challenges and our education system must continually engage, motivate and stimulate our students in being properly prepared to meet those challenges. The next generation of aspiring leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs will be leading a far more complicated diverse people who are well-informed yet unprepared. It’s imperative to influence and shape newer generations for a better future.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Reading / Writing
- People 55+
- Minimum of 5hrs/week
- Commitment of at least 3 months.