HR - Filing Assistant
DONATE TO THIS
123 people are interested
Provide general administrative support for the Human Resources Department. Support HR staff by maintaining departmental filing systems and scanning critical documents.
- Scan and copy documents
- Assist with maintaining department filing systems
- Occasionally support staff with special projects
Reports To: Human Resources Information Systems Manager
Essential Qualifications and Competencies:
- Candidate must maintain the highest level of confidentiality when handling critical documents and information
- Computer skills are a plus, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Nine to 12 hours per week, split between two business days.
We'll work with your schedule.
700 Dearborn Pl SouthSeattle, WA 98144
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- roughly 9-12 hours per week