Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio
Sexual Assault Intervention, Education and Prevention Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Room Advocacy - Trained volunteer advocates provide support, crisis intervention and referral information to survivors of sexual violence 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in local hospital emergency department. In addition, SARNCO works with Deaf Women Against Violence Everywhere to provide advocacy to survivors who are Deaf in the emergency department.
- 24-Hour Rape Helpline - Trained volunteers provide support, crisis intervention and referral information over the telephone to survivors of sexual violence, co-survivors and the community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Education and Prevention Program - SARNCO provides prevention education about sexual assault, acquaintance rape, dating violence and sexual harassment.
- Community Outreach Program - SARNCO provides long term individual advocacy to survivors, coordinates awareness-raising efforts in central Ohio and maintains SARNCO's Resource Center . SARNCO has books geared toward recovery from sexual violence available at no cost to survivors and co-survivors of sexual assault through the 24-Hour Rape Helpline at (614) 267-7020.
The Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO) strives to empower all survivors and co-survivors of sexual and relationship violence, and in time, to eliminate these forms of abuse through culturally competent programming.
- Address OhioHealth- Behavioral health1299 Olentangy River RoadColumbus, OH 43212
- Julia D'Agostino
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Children & Youth, Crisis Support, Health & Medicine, Women