PlaneTree Health Information Center
PlaneTree is a consumer health and medical library, free and open to the public. Our library's most fundamental service is providing patrons with access to information so they can make informed decisions about their medical care and healthy choices about life.
Our up-to-date health information comprehensively covers both conventional and complementary (alternative) therapies. PlaneTree's print and digital resources range from easy-to-understand materials to technical, professional literature. Bilingual assistance is available by appointment for speakers of Spanish and Mandarin.
Founded in San Jose in 1987, PlaneTree Health Library moved to Los Gatos in 2003. and relocated to the Cupertino Library in October 2011. We are an independent, community-supported, nonprofit [501(c)3] organization. Our services at the PlaneTree Health Information Center @ the Cupertino Library are provided in partnership with the Santa Clara County Library District.
The mission of PlaneTree is to -
- provide free access to current and relevant health and medical information;
- strengthen effective communication between consumers and health care professionals;
- and partner with other organizations to promote education and healthier choices for individuals, families, and diverse communities.
- Address Cupertino Library10800 Torre AvenueCupertino, CA 95014
- Candace Ford
- 408-446-1677, ext. 3350
- Computers & Technology, Education & Literacy, Health & Medicine, Seniors, Sports & Recreation
There are no reviews for PlaneTree Health Information Center; be the first to review PlaneTree Health Information Center.