Meningitis Foundation of America
In support of our mission, our team support sufferers of meningitis and their families - this might mean a phone call to lend a comforting ear to working with families to raise awareness about prevention and swift treatment of the various forms of Meningitis.
Also, we also educate both the public and medical professionals about meningitis. We attend many events and forums so that professionals are kept aware of the emerging prevention and treatment options available and families can be armed with good information to make informed decisions about their own health. We firmly believe that early diagnosis and treatment saves lives.
MFA is an active member of ACHA (American College Health Association) as well as COMO (Confederation of Meningitis Organisations).
COMO a world wide team of organizations who strives to to be sustainable, identifiable and influential sources for information and support services for those people affected by meningitis in their regions and united in their endeavors globally through their membership of COMO, which is committed to the elimination of meningitis and septicaemia.
MFA Mission Statement
* To help support sufferers of meningitis and their families
* To educate the public and medical professionals about meningitis so that its early diagnosis and treatment will save lives
* To support the development of vaccines and other methods of preventing meningitis
- Address P O Box 1818El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Kelly L. Madison
- Community, Crisis Support, Emergency & Safety, Health & Medicine
This information hasn't been updated in over a year; if you have trouble contacting this Organization, please contact us.
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.