Summa Health System
Summa Health System is one of the largest integrated delivery systems in Ohio. Formed in 1989 with the merger of Akron City Hospital and St. Thomas Hospital, this nonprofit system now encompasses a network of hospitals and community-based health centers, a health plan, a physician-hospital organization, an entrepreneurial entity, research and medical education and multiple foundations. Summa is nationally renowned for excellence in patient care and for exceptional approaches to healthcare delivery through a diverse portfolio of operating entities.
The mission of Summa Health System is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care to our patients and contribute to a healthier community.
- Address 525 E. Market St.Akron, OH 44309
- Summa Volunteer
- Community, Emergency & Safety, Health & Medicine, Seniors, Women
- Acute Care for Elders (ACE) -...
- Breast & Imaging Center Ambassador
- Clerical Volunteer- Histology
- Early Morning Walking Challenge!
- Emergency Department Ambassador
- Family Medicine Ambassador
- Geriatric Psychiatry--Guest...
- Hospital Delivery- Distribution
- Hospital Guides Needed!
- Join Summa's "Green Team"...
- Join Summa's Outpatient Therapy...
- Mother/Baby Unit Rounder
- Ophthalmology Center Office...
- Outpatient Lab Ambassador
- Patient Ambassador Outpatient...
- Patient Transporter Volunteer
- Provide Comfort to Emergency...
- Provide Support to the Heart...
- Provide Support to the Stroke...
- Senior Services Office Volunteer
- Specialty Surgery Center...
- Summa Rehab Activity Volunteer
- Summa Rehab Unit Volunteer
- WAGtime Pet Visitation Program
- Walking Challenge! Volunteer...
- Women's Health Center Volunteer
Donate to Summa Health System
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.