- Volunteer coordination
- Case management
- Construction management
- Job site supervision and guidance
- New home and home rehabilitation construction
- Provide tools for construction to EBCRRA volunteer teams.
- Financial aid thru grants to home owners for building materials
- East Biloxi Long Term Recovery Committee meeting host
The mission of the Hope CDA is to support the individuals, families, small businesses, and neighborhoods of East Biloxi, Mississippi as they rebuild their community in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. EBCRRA will marshall resources with the goals of ensuring that residents of Wards 1 and 2 are included as active participants in the rebuilding process by providing access to those whose circumstances have precluded participation in the past. Working in concert with community faith-based and civic organizations, government officials and private entities, Hope CDA has worked to ensure that the citizens of East Biloxi have recieved the assistance needed to recover after the storm. Hope CDA has carried out its mission by linking clients with direct services, coordinating planning for redevelopment efforts, facilitating private sector and community investment.
- Address 425 DivisionBiloxi, MS 39530
- Brian Rivers
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Community, Disaster Relief