North Platte Area Ready to Serve Program (RSVP)
The goal of the program is to promote the use of volunteers as community resources in coordinating and enhancing service to meet community needs. Acheivement of RSVP’s mission is facilitated by the coordinated use of the resources provided by the City of North Platte and the community.
RSVP also strives to:
Provide a multi-dimensional and practical approach to solving community needs.
Realize the full potential of volunteers willing to share their experience, wisdom and skills to meet the significant needs of our community.
Provide opportunities for community and volunteer involvement and support in the development and operation of the RSVP program.
Cooperate with agencies and organizations involved in the field of volunteerism.
Develop a sound, locally coordinated volunteer program with continuing community interest and support.
The North Platte Area Ready to Serve Volunteer Program (RSVP) strives to fulfill two main objectives in North Platte and Lincoln County.
- To Engage volunteers of all ages to serve the community.
- To address the current and future needs of North Platte and the Lincoln County area.
- Address 901 East 10th StreetNorth Platte, NE 69101
- North Platte Area Ready to Serve Volunteer Program RSVP
- (308) 535-6777
- (308) 535-6779
- Children & Youth, Community, Education & Literacy, Homeless & Housing, Hunger
There are no reviews for North Platte Area Ready to Serve Program (RSVP); be the first to review North Platte Area Ready to Serve Program (RSVP).