Piedmont Emergency Relief Center
To build the capacity of the Greater Piedmont Community and area to meet the emergency needs of children, families, and senior citizens.To facilitate the introduction of programs for long-term education and solutions at the time our constitutents apply for emergency assistance.
To create the infrastructure for existing programs to reach the Greater Piedmont Community and area.
PERC, the Piedmont Emergency Relief Center has 5 programs:
- Food Pantrny - to help those with food emergencies
- Food Stamp Outreach - to assist client to apply for food stamp benefits
- Angel Food Ministries - to stretch families food dollar or food stamp benefit
- Information and Referral - to assist families with needs other than food
- Faith In Action of PERC - to go to those who cannot come to us
- Jed Daughtry
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!