Better Family Life
BFL is a St. Louis based community development corporation founded in 1983 to support the American family.
BFL utilizes a holistic service delivery model that addresses the educational, cultural, economic, health and developmental needs of the St. Louis region. It serves approximately 10,000 clients each year in St. Louis City, St. Louis County and East St. Louis.
Some of our program and activities include:
- Workforce Readiness and Job Training
- Job Placement
- In- and After-School Programming
- Financial Literacy
- 1st Time HomeBuyer Education & Down Payment Assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Visual and Perfoming Arts Events
- Arts Education
- Cultural Celebrations
- Preventive Healthcare Outreach
- Family and Marriage Counseling
- Abstinence Education
- Gang Prevention/Outreach
To provide holistic programming that supports the prosperity and growth of the low-to-mid wealth families
- Address 724 North Union BlvdSt. Louis, MO 63108
- Tiffany Anderson
- Arts & Culture, Children & Youth, Employment, Health & Medicine, Homeless & Housing
There are no reviews for Better Family Life; be the first to review Better Family Life.