Trailnet is a St. Louis based non-profit organization with a
20-year history of Promoting Active Living* - a way of life that encourages people to integrate physical activity into their daily routines.
Trailnet’s mission is to lead in fostering healthy and active communities through innovative programs, planning, and policy that promote walking and bicycling throughout the St. Louis bi-state region. Areas of emphasis include:
- Programs - Trailnet provides biking, hiking, walking and conservation events and community education to diverse groups of people looking to lead healthier and more active lives. Hallmark programs include the Bicycle Fun Club, Safe Routes to School, and Eagle Days at the Old Chain of Rocks Bridge.
- Community Planning - Trailnet helps municipalities design streets, sidewalks and trails where people can walk and bike safely and have more opportunities for healthful physical activity in their own community. Trailnet collaborates with public and private agencies in The Confluence Partnership, a network of conservation, heritage, and recreation attractions along America’s Great Rivers in the bi-state region.
- Policy Initiatives - Trailnet’s Healthy and Active Communities initiative, created in partnership with the Missouri Foundation for Health, provides the first visions of healthy, active living for residents of four underserved communities.
To lead in fostering healthy and active communities through innovative programs, planning, and policy that promote walking and bicycling throughout the St. Louis bi-state region.
- Address 1533 Washington Ave.St. Louis, MO 63103
- Charles Johnson
- (314) 436-1324
- (314) 436-9215
- Children & Youth, Community, Environment, Health & Medicine, Sports & Recreation
There are no reviews for Trailnet, Inc.; be the first to review Trailnet, Inc..