For more than 25 years, Trailnet has brought together friends, organizations and people from many communities to create positive change in the St. Louis bi-state region by encouraging healthy, active living. Trailnet works to improve the quality of life for our families, neighbors, and communities. Our work and our partnerships directly impact local citizens, schools, businesses, communities, and nonprofit agencies throughout our region.
To fulfill our mission, we emphasize diversified methods to address personal and community quality of life and wellness issues. Areas of emphasis include:
- Programs: Trailnet provides biking events and community education to diverse groups of people looking to lead healthier and more active lives. Hallmark programs include Bicycle Fun Club, Safe Routes to School, and TravelGreen - which guides businesses in implementing sustainable practices by addressing the workplace environment, individuals, and the social support needed to promote active transportation among employees.
- Transportation Planning: Trailnet helps municipalities design streets, sidewalks, and trails that invite residents to bike and walk safely, have more opportunities for healthful physical activity close to home, and enjoy the advantages of a livable community.
- Policy Initiative: Trailnet’s Healthy and Active Communities initiative, created in partnership with the Missouri Foundation for Health, provides the first visions of healthy, active living for residents of underserved communities. Trailnet demonstrates, encourages, and facilitates healthy lifestyles through our programs, policy initiatives, and community enhancing activities. We organize, promote, and model environmentally friendly practices and behaviors throughout the region as we create and launch innovative programs and partnerships. By supporting Trailnet you join us in improving our region for everyone who lives, works, and plays here.
Our mission is to lead in fostering healthy, active and vibrant communities where walking, bicycling and the use of public transit are a way of life.
- Address 411 N. 10th St.Suite 202St. Louis, MO 63101
- Katie Schergen
- (314) 436-1324
- (314) 436-9215
- Children & Youth, Community, Environment, Health & Medicine, Sports & Recreation
There are no reviews for Trailnet, Inc.; be the first to review Trailnet, Inc..