Arapahoe County Volunteer Connections
1. Build public awareness of the operation of gevernement
2. Contribute to the productivity of departments.
3. Create a volunteer pool that is broadly representative of all segments of Arapahoe County.
4. Create innovative and non-traditional volunteer expereinces that offer challenge, growth and social interaction.
5. Extend the reach and scope of public services at a minimal cost and create cost savings.
6. Improve the quality of life for Arapahoe County residents.
7.Recognize volunteers as an important resource.
8. Strive for flexibility in scheduling that makes volunteering more accessible.
Arapahoe County Volunteer Connections creates positive volunteer expereinces for all involved through exceptional delivery of services.
Arapahoe County Volunteer Connections expands and enhances services through volunteer involvement and support to Arapahoe County employees and residents.
- Address 1690 West Littleton Blvd.Suite 300Littleton, CO 80120
- Valerie Purser
- Community, Employment, Justice & Legal, Politics, Seniors