Volunteer Center of Indiana County
The Center seeks to promote volunteerism -recruiting and referring individuals,-providing training-maintaining a library of resouce material-producing a monthly newsletter-coordinating services for National Volunteer Week and other events.
The Department was designated as a Volunteer Center in October 1991 and acts as a clearinghouse for volunteer information.
- Address 300 Indian Springs RoadSuite 203Indiana, PA 15701
- Bonni Dunlap
- (724) 463-8200
- (724) 465-3159
- ARIN Center for Education
- Aging Services Inc. - Friendly...
- Aging Services, Inc. - water...
- Alice Paul House - Hotline Support
- American Red Cross
- Communities at Indian Haven
- Community Guidance Center
- Four Footed Friends
- Historical & Genealogical...
- Indiana County Community Action...
- Indiana County Courthouse -...
- Indiana County Humane Society -...
- Indiana Free Library
- Salvation Army
- Senior Corps
- Torrance State Hospital
- VNA Family Hospice
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.