The goals of Fly By Night, Inc. are to to provide information and services that promote bat conservation and to ensure the long-term viability of bat populations through integrated research, conservation oriented population management and public education.
1. Field research = bat species diversity surveys, roost monitoring, population managment & related conservation projects on public & private lands.
2. Population Management = provide educational information & services as needed to prevent population declines relating to 'bats in buildings' issues. Active management projects include habitat modification & roost mitigation
2. Build, sell & install custom bat houses,
5. Public Education = provide educational information and bat conservation programs for the public;
4. Rescue & rehabilitation of orphaned and injured bats.
Fly By Night, Inc accepts donations. Donate Now.
- Laura Finn
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!