Healing Horse Therapy Center
Healing Horse Therapy Center is a place fit for both horse and human. Walking into the barn feels as cozy and comforting as stepping into a friend’s living room, yet there is space for both clients and their equine partners to exist comfortably under the white barn roof.
Under this roof human-horse relationships are built, trust and safety is found, and healing mind, body, and spirit is explored.
- Equine Facilitated Learning (EFL)
- Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy (EFP)
- Therapeutic Riding (TR)
- Mind, Body, & Equine Programming
- Natural Horsemanship-Based Programming.
Healing Horse Therapy Center, Inc. is dedicated to providing on-site equine-assisted therapeutic and psychotherapeutic wellness programming to Combat Veterans & Survivors of Military Sexual Trauma (MST), special needs persons, and all individuals needing a safe and nurturing environment to heal from mental and physical injuries.
HHTC offers instruction and program co-facilitation with a PATH, Intl certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor (TRI) and Equine Specialist (ES) in mental health and learning.
Healing Horse Therapy, Inc. is a non-profit corporation.
- Address 1181 C RDLOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470
- maurette hanson
- Children & Youth, People with Disabilities, Veterans & Military Families, Women