National MS Society - Arkansas Division
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS) is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about multiple sclerosis (MS) now--to move together toward a world free of multiple sclerosis. MS stops people from moving. We exist to make sure it doesn't.
We help each person address the challenges of living with MS through our 50-state network of chapters. The Society helps people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.
- We are moving research forward by relentlessly pursuing prevention, treatment and cure.
- We are moving to reach out and respond to individuals, families and communities living with multiple sclerosis.
- We are moving politicians and legislation to champion the needs of people with MS through activism, advocacy and influence.
- We are moving to mobilize the millions of people who want to do something about MS now.
Seeking out and engaging volunteers to the MS cause is at the very core of our business. Each year the Society organizes a series of community events that provide many opportunities for the enthusiastic volunteer. The Society offers three key fundraising activities: Bike MS, Walk MS and the Dinner of Champions. The Society also engages volunteers to help influence law-makers at the federal, state and municipal levels toward legislation important to people with MS. The Society is looking for passionate volunteers with expertise in areas such as: marketing communications, public relations, corporate and donor development, medical, legal, administrative and organizational expertise.
The mission of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society is to create a world free of MS (multiple sclerosis).
- Address 1100 N. University, Suite 255Little Rock, AR 72207
- Jessica Fisher
- (501) 663-8104
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Disabled, Health & Medicine
Donate to National MS Society - Arkansas Division
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.