African American Forum, Inc.
The African American Forum, Inc. is one (1) of the most recognized arts & cultural organizations (based in the Lexington-Bluegrass Region of the commonwealth of Kentucky) that presents events and programs that celebrate cultural diversity and inclusion.
Our signature programs are:
- the African American Ball - this annual gala is our signature event that showcases art, culture and education at its finest. This event is held on the third Saturday in January as part of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day celebration.
- the Lexus Smooth Jazz Fest - this annual outdoor event, hosted on the campus of Transylvania University is our largest event that presents the most accomplished international contemporary Jazz musicians. This event is held on the second Saturday in August.
- the Arts Partnership Program - this program supports arts initiatives at inner-city and rural elementary schools in Fayette County.
To exemplify excellence in promoting awareness of the artistic, cultural and educational achievements of African Americans. To develop and support programs that embrace cultural diversity, enhance community development and broaden the opportunities for African Americans to make their highest and best contributions to life in the Lexington-Bluegrass Region, the commonwealth of Kentucky and beyond.
- Address PO BOX 2118LEXINGTON, KY 40588
- John E. Cole III
- (859) 255-2653
- (859) 253-2216
- Arts & Culture, Children & Youth, Community, Education & Literacy
There are no reviews for African American Forum, Inc.; be the first to review African American Forum, Inc..