Lytton Gardens is a non-profit residential and health care facility serving low-income seniors in the mid-peninsula. We offer independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care. We have over 580 senior residents who call Lytton Gardens home.
As a multi-level care facility, we become many things to many people. For our Seniors in Retirement Living, Lytton is a home base- providing comfortable housing in an environment of friendships, activities and connection.
For our Assisted Living residents, Lytton is a safe place where help with challenging life requirements is available, together with the bonds of community and companionship.
Our Skilled Nursing Facility is a busy sub-acute setting.
For our volunteers, Lytton is a place where they make a positive, joyful difference every day in the lives of our residents.We are proud of our unique community of quality care, mutual service and belonging.
At Lytton Gardens, we have one clear mission - to provide quality senior living communities, encompassing housing, assisted living, and social and health care services. We enable seniors with different needs and abilities to age with dignity, regardless of their means.
- Address 437 Webster St.Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Bethany Dinh
- (650) 617-7355
- (650) 617-7332
- Community, Health & Medicine, Seniors
- A call for Entertainers
- A call for Musicians
- Accompany our seniors with...
- Assistance with Dinner Needed
- Assistance with Office Work
- Can you speak Russian?
- Chess Player Partner
- Do you like to shop?
- Do you love painting nails?
- Do you speak Farsi or Italian?
- Do you speak Greek?
- Do you want to be a Walking Buddy?
- Does your group include talented...
- Floral Arrangement Teacher
- Flower Arranging Activity
- Friendly visits with Alzheimer's...
- Furry Friendly Visits!
- Help a senior read her mail
- More than a Meal
- Music, Music, Music!
- Needed: Volunteers to visit with...
- Poke No Caller
- Russian translator
- Seeking Music Therapy Volunteer
- Seeking a Play
- Sing-A-Long leader
- Travel Talk Volunteers
- Word Challenge Leader
Donate to Lytton Gardens
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.