Green Mountain RSVP & Volunteer Center
volunteers needed to work in every aspect of community needs.
RSVP is a nationwide program for people 55 and older who want to help meet community needs through meaningful use of their skills and knowledge in volunteer service to non-profit organizations. Also have a volunteer center for under 55.
- Address 215 Pleasant StreetBennington, VT 05201
- Susan Armstrong
- (802) 447-1545
- 802 447-1868
- Community, Disabled, Education & Literacy, Seniors
- AARP-Tax Aide
- Bennington Coalition for the...
- Bennington Museum
- Bennington Project Independence
- Center for Restorative Justice
- Council On Aging
- Gallery Greeter
- Green Mountain Community Network
- Green Mountain RSVP & Volunteer...
- Green Mountain RSVP in Windham...
- Guardian ad Litem
- Knitters Needed
- Martha Canfield Library
- Mealtime Hosts
- Multiple volunteer opportunities
- Park McCullough House
- RSVP Reads
- Second Chance Animal Center
- Southwestern Vermont Medical...
- Stuff the Bus - Martin Luther...
- Vermont Arts Exchange
- Vermont Ombudsman Program
- Vermont Veteran's Home
Donate to Green Mountain RSVP & Volunteer Center
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.