The Bridge-Dallas' Homeless Recovery Center
The Bridge is a HOMELESS RECOVERY CENTER- we focus on helping our guests transition from their homelessness and into housing. We help folks find their way back home.
Join us in our mission to help end homelessness in Dallas! Become a member of our Volunteer Team, and truly make a difference in our city!
The Bridge provides solutions for homelessness by developing, coordinating, and/or delivering shelter, homeless recovery, and housing services. By doing so, we benefit our community by increasing quality of life.
Since 2008, we have:
- Provided shelter solutions for approximately 1,200 adults in need per day;
- Provided homeless recovery solutions (including services coordination, crime diversion services, health care services, income seeker services, and housing seeker services) for approximately 600 adults in need per week;
- Provided income placements for approximately 300 adults in need per year;
- Provided housing placements for approximately 300 adults in need per year;
- Helped reduce homeless related crime costs; and
- Helped reduce homeless related health care costs.
Join us in our mission to end adult chronic homelessness!
Our Value Statement
The Bridge will:
- Benefit adults experiencing or at-risk of experiencing long-term homelessness by providing:
- Shelter solutions
- Homeless recovery solutions
- Housing solutions
- Benefit the broader community by:
- Increasing public safety
- Increasing public health
- Increasing public quality of life
Specifically, The Bridge’s purpose is: (a) to end homelessness by developing, coordinating, and/or delivering services such as, but not limited to, (1) outreach/intake services; (2) jail diversion/reentry services; (3) emergency shelter/transitional shelter services; (4) primary health care/behavioral health care services; (5) educational services; (6) employment income/supported employment income/disability income services; or (7) affordable housing/supportive housing services
- Address 1818 Corsicana St.Dallas, TX 75201
- Christine Cruz
- 214 670 1127
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Community, Homeless & Housing, People with Disabilities, Veterans & Military Families
There are no reviews for The Bridge-Dallas' Homeless Recovery Center; be the first to review The Bridge-Dallas' Homeless Recovery Center.