Our Value Statement
The Bridge will:
- Benefit adults experiencing or at-risk of experiencing long-term homelessness by providing:
- Shelter solutions
- Homeless recovery solutions
- Housing solutions
- Benefit the broader community by:
- Increasing public safety
- Increasing public health
- Increasing public quality of life
Specifically, The Bridge’s purpose is: (a) to end homelessness by developing, coordinating, and/or delivering services such as, but not limited to, (1) outreach/intake services; (2) jail diversion/reentry services; (3) emergency shelter/transitional shelter services; (4) primary health care/behavioral health care services; (5) educational services; (6) employment income/supported employment income/disability income services; or (7) affordable housing/supportive housing services
The Bridge is a HOMELESS RECOVERY CENTER- we focus on helping our guests transition from their homelessness and into housing. We help folks find their way back home.
Homeless Recovery---one person at a time.
The Bridge provides solutions for homelessness by developing, coordinating, and/or delivering shelter, homeless recovery, and housing services. By doing so, we benefit our community by increasing quality of life.
Since 2008, we have:
- Provided homeless recovery solutions (including services coordination, crime diversion services, health care services, income seeker services, and housing seeker services) for approximately 600 adults in need per week;
- Provided income placements for approximately 300 adults in need per year;
- Provided housing placements for approximately 300 adults in need per year;
- Helped reduce homeless related crime costs; and
- Helped reduce homeless related health care costs.
Become a member of our Volunteer Team, and truly make a difference in our city!
The Bridge-Dallas' Homeless Recovery Center accepts donations. Donate Now.
- Christine Heskes
- 214 670 1127
- Need admin access?