Returning Veterans Project
RVP was created as a conduit for professionals to give to veterans and their families, and for veterans to find health services in confidential settings that help them feel welcome, within our community. To create a supportive network of community resources, for returning veterans and their families we:
- Offer free, confidential counseling and therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic and naturopathic medicine, massage therapy and other health care services.
- Educate and mobilize the community through speaking engagements to raise awareness of the challenges experienced by returning veterans and their families.
- Offer current and specialized clinical workshops to further train our Project’s volunteer health care providers.
- Serve as an information source for veterans and their families, professional providers, military and community-based organizations.
- Network and collaborate with other military and civilian veterans service organizations to provide opportunities for individuals to give back to veterans and their families.
Returning Veterans Project is a nonprofit organization comprised of politically unaffiliated and independent health care practitioners who offer free and confidential services to returning veterans and service members of the current Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns and their families. Our volunteers include mental health professionals, acupuncturists, naturopaths, chiropractors, physicians, massage therapists, and other complementary health care providers. We believe it is our collective responsibility to offer support and healing for the short and long-term repercussions of warzone service on veterans and their families.
- Address 833 SE MAIN Box 122PORTLAND, OR 97214
- Returning Veterans
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Community, Health & Medicine, Veterans & Military Families, Women
There are no reviews for Returning Veterans Project; be the first to review Returning Veterans Project.