San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission
Our programs have been designed to provide homeless men, women, children and families an opportunity, not only to obtain food, shelter and basic life necessities, but also provides a foundation for individual and family restoration by developing a personalized plan based on their needs for achieving personal growth, employment, housing.
Currently, the San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission provides a variety of programs serving thousands of men, women, children and families including:
• Hearty meals and hot showers to thousands of individuals at eight locations each week.
• Three Thrift stores that not only help fund the missions activities, but provide an economical alternative for clothing and household items for individuals and families
• An emergency family shelter that provides families up to 90 days of warm and safe overnight shelter, a place to shower, and at least two meals per day.
These programs, coupled with individualized outreach and case management, offer individuals and family’s physical and emotional support, as well as the needed resources and training to help better their position in life.
With the support of our community, we offer:
Refuge - Food, shelter, and clothing for those in need.
Recovery - Biblically based programs to minister to the whole person; body, mind, and spirit.
Restoration - Equipping people to lead productive and independent lives.
- Address 13422 Saticoy St.North Hollywood, CA 91605
- Melissa Champion
- (818) 474-1284
- (818) 536-6868
- Children & Youth, Community, Faith-Based, Homeless & Housing, Hunger
There are no reviews for San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission; be the first to review San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission.