Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic
Established in 1993, the Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic provides a vital service to the Fredericksburg community by providing basic health care services to a diverse mix of people who share the common need for access to affordable comprehensive health care. The Clinic serves as a "medical home" to these individuals and families and provides a range of primary and preventive health care services --
- Primary, non-emergency medical care
- Specialty medical care
- Limited dental care
- Laboratory and radiology services offered in cooperation with Mary Washington Healthcare and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Referrals to medical specialists and community resources
- Non-narcotic prescription medications
- Health education and promotion
The Clinic provides a vital human service that everyone can relate to -- getting health care. With the numbers of uninsured persons growing and health care costs climbing, the Clinic provides a critical life-sustaining service delivery system for people in need in our community.
The Clinic is a privately operated non-profit organization, deeply rooted in our community and governed by local citizens and leaders representing a cross-section of our area.
The Clinic sets a standard of excellence in providing quality services, collaborating with other agencies, and seeking partnerships to expand the services available for members of the Fredericksburg community. Volunteers remain the heart and soul of the Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic.
to provide medical and dental care to low-income, uninsured people
- Address 1301 Sam Perry BoulevardFredericksburg, VA 22401
- Karen Dulaney
- (540) 741-3590
- (540) 741-1096
- Health & Medicine