Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is a private, nonprofit organization that collects and distributes donated food to more than 500 nonprofit partner agencies in six Central Florida counties: Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Volusia.
Mission: To Fight Hunger in Central Florida
- Providing access to food and other grocery products in order to meet the need
- Promoting and supporting the development of our partner agencies’ ability to fulfill their missions
- Mobilizing leaders and communities by bringing visibility to the invisible problem of hunger and poverty
- Developing more holistic and county-specific solutions to hunger in Central Florida.
- Address 2008 Brengle AveOrlando, FL 32808
- Mindy Ortiz
- Community, Hunger, Seniors, Women