LAN 63-Local Area Network
Local Area Network 63 is a network of dedicated parents, individuals, and organizations who promote the development of healthy families. Through advocacy and collaboration, we improve family access to local social services. The LAN works to prevent abuse and neglect through parent outreach, family support, early intervention, and assistance in coping with emotional and behavioral problems.
LAN 63 believes in the development of services that focus on the strengths that exist in families and their connections to their community. Our efforts are guided by a strong commitment to the following:
- Co-ordination between agencies, community organizations, and families for the planning and delivery of services. Children and families benefit most when their support network comes together.
- Both the child’s home and community provide the most natural and least restrictive setting for growth and change.
- Parents are key to the success of a child and the LAN seeks their active participation.
- Our families and communities are rich in their differences of culture, race, and religious affiliations. We learn best from families about the supports that they need.
- Children and their families are unique and have the right to have services tailored to their specific needs.
- Address 3249 N CentralChicago, IL 60641
- Blue Star
- (847) 971-1551
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Children & Youth, Community
There are no reviews for LAN 63-Local Area Network; be the first to review LAN 63-Local Area Network.