The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the worldwide leader and largest volunteary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education and patient services. Supporters of LLS are proudly Creating a World Without Cancer.
As a nonprofit we rely on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations. 75% of our total expenses support cancer research, education, advocacy and patient services.
We offer a variety of services to patients, their families, and their health care providers including:
- Alexis Angels (gift giving program)
- Co-Pay Assistance Program
- Education Programs
- First Connection (peer-to-peer support)
- Information Resource Center (toll-free phone support and information from trained professionals)
- Patient Financial Aid
- Support Groups
- Trish Greene Back to School Program for Children with Cancer
- Web Site with Information for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals
Our programs include:
- Leukemia Cup Regatta
- Light The Night Walk
- Man & Woman of the Year
- School & Youth Programs (including Pennies for Patients, Pasta for Pennies, and Soccer Kicks for Cancer)
- Team In Training
For more information about LLS, please call 312.651.7350 (toll free at 800.742.6595) or visit our Web site www.lls.org/il
Our mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families through research, policy reform, and direct service to patients and their families.
- Address 651 W. Washington Blvd.Suite 400Chicago, IL 60661
- Volunteer Department
- (312) 651-7350
- (312) 463-0980
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Children & Youth, Community, Health & Medicine
Donate to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.