Talbert House was founded in 1965 as an experiment to integrate ex-offenders back into the community. Today, the Agency operates multiple service sites throughout Greater Cincinnati with a broad range of services in four key areas: substance abuse, mental health, community corrections and welfare-to-work with a continuum of care that includes prevention, assessment, treatment and reintegration services. These services are provided to a broad-based population with the agency's mission in mind: to improve social behavior and enhance personal recovery and growth. Talbert House served over 26,700 registered children, adolescents and adults in FY 2011 in 36 programs at 25 locations along with over 3,000 people through prevention and hotline services.
Talbert House's mission is to improve social behavior and enhance personal recovery and growth.
- Address 2600 Victory ParkwayCincinnati, OH 45206
- Teri Nau
- (513) 751-7747
- (513) 751-8107
- Community, Crisis Support, Education & Literacy, Health & Medicine, Justice & Legal
- Bicycles and bike locks needed
- Community Link Worknet supply...
- Computer donations for...
- Crisis Hotline Volunteers
- Donate Incentives for Clients
- Donate Women's Accessories
- Donations for Boys' Rec Room
- Fatherhood Celebration presented...
- Food Pick-up and Local Delivery
- Glenhaven Games
- Items needed for Summer Program
- Outdoor Furniture Donations
- Piano Sing-A-Longs
- Religious Services at Serenity...
- Stock the Kitchen for Homeless...
Donate to Talbert House
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.