Patsy's House Children's Advocacy Center, Inc.
Patsy's House is the Children's Advocacy Center for Archer, Clay, Montague and Wichita counties in North Texas. Patsy's House provides comprehensive services to abused and neglected children and their nonoffending family members, including:
- Digitally recorded forensic interviews in child-friendly environment. Interviews conducted by specially trained individuals at request of law enforcement or child protective services.
- Information and referral.
- Assistance with Crime Victim's Compensation application and liason with the Crime Victims division of the Texas Office of the Attorney General
- Professional counseling for child victims and non-offending family members
- Referral to medical professionals for sexual assault medical exam when appropriate
- Court orientation for child victims, child witnesses, and non-offending family members
- Court accompaniment
- Comprehensive case management from referral through disposition of criminal or protective case and beyond, according to need
- Abuse Prevention programs at area primary and secondary public schools
- ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AT NO COST
Bearing in mind the best interest of each individual child, the mission of Patsy's House Children's Advocacy Center, Inc., is to reduce trauma to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members and to work toward improving the justice system's response to child abuse by uniting the efforts of public agencies and enlisting community support.
This information hasn't been updated in over a year; if you have trouble contacting this Organization, please contact us.
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.