Epilepsy Foundation of Missouri & Kansas
The Epilepsy Foundation of Missouri & Kansas has this vision:
- To be recognized as the leading regional organization, meeting the needs of people affected by epilepsy/seizure disorders.
- Educate the public and private persons of influence, caregivers and those affected with epilepsy about how to best treat and deal with seizures.
- Be an impassioned advocate for persons with epilepsy/seizure disorders in policy-making forums.
- Provide outreach services to individuals affected with epilepsy/seizure disorders.
- Create broad public awareness about epilepsy/seizure disorders and the programs and services provided to help.
- Become the charitable opportunity of choice from community involvement, support, and resources.
The Epilepsy Foundation of Missouri & Kansas will ensure that people with seizures are able to participate in all life experiences; and will prevent, control and cure epilepsy through services, education, advocacy and research.
- Address 6400 ProspectSuite 300 BKansas City, MO 64132
- Joni Miller
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Children & Youth, Community, Health & Medicine, People with Disabilities
There are no reviews for Epilepsy Foundation of Missouri & Kansas; be the first to review Epilepsy Foundation of Missouri & Kansas.