Crawford County RSVP
Crawford County RSVP is federally funded by the Corporation for National and Community Service as a Senior Corps program, and is sponsored in Crawford County by the YWCA of Meadville.
- RSVP will help you stay active and involved in your community through volunteer opportunities that help meet community needs.
- Volunteering your valuable time gives a sense of purpose and feeling of personal satisfaction because you are making a difference.
- RSVP offers the perfect opportunity to meet new people who share your interests.
- RSVP provides an opportnitiy to get involved in community programs and activities.
- RSVP provides free supplemental accident and liability insurance while serving.
RSVP helps people age 55 and older find rewarding opportunities for community service. Each year hundreds of seniors contribute thousands of volunteer hours using their own talents and interests to help meet community needs at nearly 80 non-profit agencies and programs throughout Crawford County.
- Address 378 Chestnut streetMeadville, PA 16335
- Whisper Romeo
- Community, Disaster Relief, Education & Literacy, Environment, Health & Medicine
There are no reviews for Crawford County RSVP; be the first to review Crawford County RSVP.