RescueGroups.org is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that provides free and low-cost technology and website services to the animal rescue, shelter and welfare community. RescueGroups.org is an unaffiliated, volunteer-driven, non-competitive organization that wants to work with like-minded organizations to help animal welfare organizations, volunteers and pets.
RescueGroups.org exists to provide technology solutions to help organizations effectively work to end animal overpopulation.
- We believe that animal's lives are valuable and should be cherished
- We believe that people should be educated about the impact of animal overpopulation
- We believe that animal rescue work is important
- We believe that spay/neuter is integral to ending the animal overpopulation problem
- We believe that effective collaboration is essential to ending the animal overpopulation problem
- We believe that technology can increase the effectiveness of people's work and reach their goals more easily
- We believe that animal organizations should have access to cost-effective technology solutions
- We believe that people's time is valuable
- Address PO Box 1245Bowie, MD 20718
- Richard Saffell
- (888) 805-5081
- (484) 805-5080
- Animals, Board Development, Community, Computers & Technology, Media & Broadcasting