The National Kidney Foundation Serving Virginia
- Supporting Research and Research Training
- Continuing Education of Health Care Professionals
- Expanding Patient Services and Community Resources
- Educating the Public
- Shaping Health Policy
- Fund Raising
Who We Are
The National Kidney Foundation, Inc., a major voluntary health organization, seeks to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases, and increase the availability of all organs for transplantation.
- Address 1622 E. Parham Rd.Richmond, VA 23228
- Elisabeth King
- Advocacy & Human Rights, Board Development, Community, Health & Medicine, Media & Broadcasting
There are no reviews for The National Kidney Foundation Serving Virginia; be the first to review The National Kidney Foundation Serving Virginia.