DC Housing Authority
Resident Opportunities for Self Sufficiency (ROSS) Centers Three centers offer job training workshops, job placement assistance, homeownership counseling, after school programs, literacy classes, fatherhood workshops, computer training classes and work preparation training:
- Family Enhancement Center at Lincoln Heights, (202) 724-8643
- Park Morton Neighborhood Network Center, (202) 576-3113
- Garfield Neighborhood Network Center, (202)234-3657
District of Columbia Housing Authority works actively with the DC government and area social service providers to help our residents grow both personally and professionally through a variety of economic development and self-sufficiency programs. The training and support provided to residents can bolster both their confidence and skill sets, allowing them to take an active role in improving their futures.
- Address 400 50th st n.e.Family Enhancement Centerwashington, dc, DC 20019
- john lewis
- Children & Youth, Computers & Technology, Education & Literacy, Employment, Women
There are no reviews for DC Housing Authority; be the first to review DC Housing Authority.