Mid-Bronx Senior Citizens Council Services Inc.
Working together to enhance the quality of life of residents of the South Bronx through:
Children and Family Services
Economic and Workforce
Nutrition and Meals on Wheels
Mid-Bronx Senior Citizen's Council Inc. is one of the largest minority-controlled and operated community-based organization in the Bronx. The agency sponsors a comprehensive range of services provided for, and largely by, members of the South Bronx Community. From human services to housing development programs and activities, are designed to accomplish the following goals;
- to enhance the quality of life for residents of the South Bronx.
- to ensure that they are afforded the opportunity for economical and social well-being that will enable them to remain in the community and live with dignity of and surroundings.
- to encourage them to become vocal, active, and positve contributors to and forces in thier community.
- Address 900 Grand ConcourseBronx, NY 10451
- RossdLyn Palacio
- (718) 588-8200
- Children & Youth, Community, Education & Literacy, Homeless & Housing, Seniors
There are no reviews for Mid-Bronx Senior Citizens Council Services Inc.; be the first to review Mid-Bronx Senior Citizens Council Services Inc..