RSVP of the Capital Region, Inc.
RSVP of the Capital Region currently offers volunteer opportunities in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin and Perry Counties. Although we emphasize the volunteer services of seniors, 55 and older, RSVP enjoys the placement of all adult volunteers. The agency has an active volunteer pool of over 500, providing services at 100+ stations (agencies, schools, government offices). RSVP also creates and operates programs in the areas of tutoring children, mentoring children and teens, environmental monitoring and education, and computer education for seniors. Our goal is to provide volunteer opportunities throughout the senior's volunteer life, changing to meet her/his needs and interests. RSVP also provides transportation supports to assist senior volunteers in their endeavors. Our agency has provided volunteer placement services since 1972.
To create meaningful opportunities for persons over 55 years of age to remain active in the community through their volunteer service. The program improves the quality of life in the community by providing the assistance of volunteers in support of nonprofit agencies/programs across all generational lines.
- Address 50 Utley Dr., Suite 500Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Carol Oman
- (717) 5419521
- Community, Seniors
- Activity Aide
- Community Center Receptionist
- Drivers - Hummelstown and...
- Facility Assistance-Chambersburg
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Great Volunteer Opportunities...
- Mentors for After School/Summer...
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant - Chambersburg
- Pre-K Information Assistant
- RSVP Office Assistant - Ongoing
- Reading Tutors
- Visitor Center Representative
- Website Development
Donate to RSVP of the Capital Region, Inc.
Do You Work for This Organization?
Add yourself as an administrator to update or enhance your listings.