Food Bank Of Delaware
We work to achieve a community free of hunger, primarily in Delaware, by:
- Providing low- and no-cost food to qualified feeding programs throughout the greater Delaware region;
- Informing the greater Delaware community about hunger issues and food security;
- Mobilizing support for anti-hunger efforts;
- Training and empowering under- and unemployed individuals to fill needed positions within the food service industry;
- And developing and implementing statewide feeding programs to assist low-income families, individuals and children.
Our mission is to provide nutritious foods to Delawareans in need and facilitate long-term solutions to the problems of hunger and poverty through community education and advocacy.
The Food Bank Of Delaware is a private non-profit (501-3c) organization.
- Address 14 Garfield WayNewark, DE 19713
- Sheila Ritchie
- (302) 292-1305
- (302) 292-1309
- Community, Hunger
There are no reviews for Food Bank Of Delaware; be the first to review Food Bank Of Delaware.