Volunteer Polk’s Mission
We mobilize volunteers and resources to:
- Deliver creative government and community solutions,
- Strengthen community collaborations, and
- Promote quality of life advancements providing Polk residents and guests with a desirable place to live, work and play.
Polk County volunteers are seeking to:
- Make A Difference,
- Meet Others, and/or to
- Maximize their Career Skills - while assisting various agencies in County government.
Assignments are targeted to make a difference in the areas of:
- Economic Development & Community
- Health & Nutrition
- Public Safety
You may choose to volunteer once-a-week or once-in-a-while!