The CA Highway Patrol Retired Senior Volunteer Program (CHP-RSVP) is looking for senior citizens who want to serve their community through safety and service programs of crime prevention and education. Volunteers are asked to spend a minimum of four hours a week performing a variety of duties either at our office or in the field patrolling communities as well as other assignments.
The Mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California. This is accomplished through five departmental goals: prevent loss of life, injuries, and property damage; maximize service to the public and assistance to allied agencies; manage traffic and emergency incidents; protect public and state assests; and improve departmental efficiency.
Volunteer opportunities include: Event Support, Field Support, Foreign Registration, Office Support, Spector Deployment
- Public Safety
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Environmental Volunteers
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...
- Foster City Police Department
- California Highway Patrol - San...
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- City of Los Altos - Senior Center
- HICAP (Health Insurance...
- City of San Carlos - Adult...