Family Programs Facilitators
Be a part of this engaging program with our visitors. Family program facilitators work with audiences of all ages and cultures. Volunteers work within our exhibit galleries facilitating exhibit or group related programs using props. Family program volunteers will be cross-trained and may rotate through stations as needed.
Training on customer service, exhibit content, program facilitation, general museum education, and intergenerational learning theory will be provided.
- Help people experience and have fun w/history
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Enjoy working with children and intergenerational
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One 3-hour shift per week is highly desirable
- shifts are from 10:00 - 4:00 p.m. weekends