Innovation/Trend Watch Intern
UniversalGiving, a social entrepreneurship nonprofit organization located in the SOMA district of San Francisco, is seeking an "Innovation/Trend Watcher" to join the UniversalGiving team. In this position, the Intern will be responsible for monitoring the latest innovations in our world, covering our global marketplace, social media, CSR, and much more, per the CEO’s direction. You must have a strong forte for excellence in research. This role will span multiple departments, but will focus first and primarily on assistance to the CEO, Pamela Hawley, helping her on innovation. Join UniversalGiving and work closely with a dedicated team, while gaining valuable skills and insigh...
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 901 Mission StreetSuite 205San Francisco, CA 94103
- Corporate Returnship for...
- Corporate Social Responsibility...
- Development Intern/Volunteer
- Executive Assistant to CEO...
- Google Adwords Intern/Volunteer
- Google Analytics Intern/Volunteer
- Innovation/Trend Watch Intern
- Junior Web Developer...
- Marketing Intern
- Marketing Partnerships...
- NGO Services Intern
- QA/Testing Intern/Volunteer
- SEO Intern/Volunteer
- Social Media Intern
- Social Media Marketing...