Club Red Silicon Valley is looking for young professionals motivated to actively support the mission of the American Red Cross. Every day the American Red Cross helps individuals affected by disasters around the world, within our borders, and in our own Silicon Valley community. As a Club Red member, your talent, creativity, and dedication will be called upon to organize events, fundraisers , participate in training and programs, and promote Red Cross awareness among your peers. We are a new group and look forward to hearing from individuals who are ready to take initiative.
Benefits of joining Club Red:
- Great opportunities to meet new people
- Network with like-minded professionals
- A fun environment to use your talents outside of work
- Develop leadership skills and attain philanthropic achievements
Examples of events we have organized:
- A CPR class for single individuals (occurred close to Valentines Day)
- Happy hour at Tres Gringos in downtown San Jose
- Neighborhood disaster awareness through door to door canvassing.
Show us your enthusiasm to make a difference by joining Club Red Silicon Valley today!If you are interested in Club Red (and we hope you are!), we will send you an email about the club structure and the different capacities in which you can become involved.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21